Auroral Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw

2 posters

Go down

My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw Empty My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw

Post by Solarkness Sun May 12, 2024 3:40 pm

Heyyyy, it's meeee, the basic art boyo Solar.
Any / all, boy, often tired, furry mess, one number behind the '0## for most of the year, what else is there to say? I keep wanting to write stories and make stuff with my OCs or for friends, but often don't get far enough to show it to anyone so eh.
Auroras are cool, Borealis and Australis.
Solarkness
Solarkness

agedcheez likes this post

Back to top Go down

My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw Empty Re: My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw

Post by Starmeadows Sun May 12, 2024 3:51 pm

Welcome!! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

https://auroralaether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw Empty Re: My Government Assigned Warriors Name is Sunsun btw

Post by Solarkness Sun May 12, 2024 5:04 pm

Starmeadows wrote:Welcome!!  I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
Hi yes, happy to be here, I am not prepared, sorry not sorry. Why's it so unforgettable, is the demon lord going to invade specifically this luncheon?
Solarkness
Solarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum