Auroral Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance of Clowders Devlog

Go down

Dance of Clowders Devlog Empty Dance of Clowders Devlog

Post by Starmeadows Mon May 13, 2024 12:12 am

Hello everyone!  My daughter is now holding me at gunpoint (I don't like guns) wandpoint to update the TTRPG idea I've had to cram Mausritter and Clangen together in one unholy abomination. So... I suppose I'm going to do that.

Dance of Clowders is a Warriors-inspired TTRPG wherein the table collectively plays a clowder of cats- daring and fierce and capable of facing whatever the world throws at them. Individual cat's aren't fragile, but aren't exactly hardy either. Nature is rough, one can be killed by predators, illness- even other cats! Does your clowder have what it takes to stand the test of time? Find out sooner or later when I make this a reality!

The very first playable version of the game can be found here. Contains graphic violence and pregnancy; viewer discretion advised. Aeluin can handle it but she's not like others barely old enough to be on the forum with adult supervision lmao

-Stella/Aeluin
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

https://auroralaether.forumotion.com

Solarkness likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dance of Clowders Devlog Empty Re: Dance of Clowders Devlog

Post by Starmeadows Mon May 13, 2024 1:45 am

The first thing I did today was that I added a couple conditions.  Nothing major, though.

Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen10 Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen11

The real work of today was in altering the structure of the game to fit my current vision.  While "Changes over time" is all fine and dandy, I decided I didn't want to have Mausritter with a side of Clangen; I wanted Clangen with a side of Mausritter.  So, I... did some restructuring.
I removed "Changes over time" and replaced it with "Play - Clowder Phase".
Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen12

I then made a new category, "Play - Phase-Independent", and made a new segment for the category.

Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen13
Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen14

I also moved "Damage and Conditions" over to the the Phase-Independent Category. I then finally swapped around the Clowder Phase and the Adventure phase. Hopefully this will lay the groundwork for a good TTRPG, and I'm hoping I'll be able to work on it more over the summer.

-Stella
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

agedcheez and Solarkness like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Starmeadows Thu May 16, 2024 5:15 pm

Hi, hello! I forgot to say this yesterday buuuut I did touch this project yesterday! I didn't do much, just change a little bit of the game's overview. But I did touch it.

Dance of Clowders Devlog Screen20
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum