Auroral Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new internet handle whoooooooo /s

Go down

new internet handle whoooooooo /s Empty new internet handle whoooooooo /s

Post by Starmeadows Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:56 am

Hellooo my fellow gamers. It has recently come to my attention that u uh hhh my mother knows my fucking internet handle again. So I have to change it. Again.
Not all is lost! I am currently in the process of brainstorming alternatives. The current candidates for a rebrand are:

Lavenderhares: A fun little name combining ideas from a couple characters I like, namely Lavenderheather (from GalaxyClan; one of my many honest to goodness fictional crushes who doesn't do much but god she's pretty), and Chicory (from Chicory: a Colorful Tale; who is a hare whose arc is exquisite. She is also pretty.).

Silversongs: The name tastes good to me, honestly. It alliterates, it combines sight with sound, and...yeah idk.

Nightshatters: Banger fucking name tbh. This sounds like the end of the world, which it probably is at this point.

It'll probably take some time to decide on a new name, but I do wonder if you guys could help me with the brainstorming, if you want? It'll be my say at the end of the day which name I ultimately end up choosing, though.
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

https://auroralaether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum