Auroral Aether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Fox Roleplay [ooc/signups/worldbuilding thread]

2 posters

Go down

Gay Fox Roleplay [ooc/signups/worldbuilding thread] Empty Gay Fox Roleplay [ooc/signups/worldbuilding thread]

Post by Starmeadows Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:33 am

You are a fox.  You've lived in these lands all your life.  You've hunted, played, and fought for a long time, but to some extent you wish to be more than who you are at present.
One night, as you peek your head out of your den, you see a beacon of bright blue light form from one of the tallest mountains in the region, and you look up and see that it has formed a crack in the sky.
And you think to yourself, that seems important that you can see this- and so can everyone else.
You want to do something about it.

you know how i said "hey i think we should roleplay as foxes on the forums" on the discord and didn't elaborate too much

Yeah, I think it's time I elaborate.

As you can see, I have a hook in play, and I also have a few areas, ideas, and silly little tidbits that I plan to share!  If I'll be honest I dunno if I have much to share right now but uhhhh its here :3
If you're reading this, I openly invite you to share any sort of ideas you may have.

In addition, a couple ground rules:
1. site rules apply lol (characters you play are very much allowed to exhibit prick behavior though)
2. I think if you end up making a pretty dark post, you should hide it under a content warning to be safe.
     2a. The only topics that aren't allowed to really be covered are as follows:
topic blacklist:
3. Don't try to make your rp solely about your character.  I find that kinda thing kinda dull i guess
4. I think thats it actually have fun
5. hi my wife is pretty (my girlfie suggested this rule)

Last edited by Starmeadows on Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Starmeadows
Starmeadows
Admin

https://auroralaether.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gay Fox Roleplay [ooc/signups/worldbuilding thread] Empty Re: Gay Fox Roleplay [ooc/signups/worldbuilding thread]

Post by agedcheez Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:35 am

First
agedcheez
agedcheez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum